SPCUG membership brings with it many benefits:
- Eligibility to win door prizes at the general meeting
- Training opportunities at excruciatingly significant discounts.
- Access to this fantastic Website
- As a member you have the ability to submit changes to the group and direct the way the group functions
- Ability to submit an meeting event
- And much more
In addition to the main users group, SPCUG supports regional subgroups (chapters)
which meet in various outlying areas. Chapters generally hold monthly meetings and
feature presentations from industry organizations (hardware and software) and local
members. For chapter meeting locations, days and times, view the current Chapters
Special Interest Groups (SIGs) meet at various times and places to allow members to
explore subjects in greater depth than is possible at general meetings.
For Special Interest Group meeting locations, days and times, view the current SIGs
The SPCUG Answer Guys attempt to answer your computer hardware or software
questions regardless of the complexity. Use of this service is free to the public and
questions are answered strictly as time permits. You can email use by using our
or you can show up to our general meeting and ask your question there, or you can call us at
(916) 984-9250 and we can call you back. However, our group only meets once a month so it might
be as much as a month before your question would be answered.